Ulanzi Falcam F38 Quick Attach System was designed for photographers and filmmakers to reduce downtime when changing between tripods and stabilizers.
At the heart of this system is a base kit, consisting of a base and of a plate forming a universal connector.
1. The base features a standard 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 thread, which is very versatile and works with various tripod combinations (tripod, slider, monopod, etc.). It has a knob on the side that locks the plate in place with just one twist.
2. The plate (A and B) is a standard Arca-Swiss quick release plate measuring 38mm*38mm. It comes with a standard 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 camera screw to ensure easy connection with a wide range of products. All four sides of the plate are dovetailed, allowing it to be mounted in four directions. Plate B is also compatible with Peak Design Capture Camera Clip V3.
3. Universal Arca-Swiss Slot: The bottom slot is designed for Arca 38mm standard, the base bracket can be snapped into the Arca card slot. （NOT compatible with PD card slot)
4. The system is complemented by a camera strap clip. The clip has two holes for you to attach the quick release plate to the clip.
5. The "Plate B - Arca-Swiss and Peak Design Compatible" may wobble a bit when used with the F38 base